Create your own Custom Pontoon Boat Layout
Following these simple steps will make ordering new pontoon boat furniture and pontoon boat accessories a breeze.
- Measure “A” distance between Port and Starboard rails. (add 1” extra spacing for vinyl and foam). Most boats are 89” to 93”.
- Measure “B” distance between rear rail and side gate.
- Measure “C” distance between front rail and side gate.
- Check corners “D” - round or square?
NOTE: Measure inside of rails and account for rail support braces.
- Gated Rear Entry Pontoon Boats
- 8 foot wide Boats are generally 89-91" between the railings.
- 8 1/2 foot wide Boats are generally 95-97" between the railings.
- Rear Gate Areas Typically Take up 24" for the Gate and another 3-4" for the Gate Railing. (27-28
All information provided by Wise Manufacturer - http://www.wiseseats.com/#!marine/c53v